Tourism Industry Awards
Awards Dinner tickets on sale now!
Tickets for the 2015 Tourism Industry Awards dinner are now on sale. Get in quick to secure your place at what will be a fantastic black-tie event.
Entry registration is now closed. The finalists will be announced in August.
$10,000 supreme prize
The winner of the Air New Zealand Supreme Award will win air travel to any Air New Zealand destination in North America, South America or Asia valued at up to $10,000 to help them grow their business.
The Awards programme is run by the Tourism Industry Association New Zealand (TIA).
“The best performing businesses are continuously engaged in benchmarking and the best benchmarking practices include comparison with competitors.” Tourism 2025
The Tourism Industry Awards can help raise the profile of your organisation and enhance its reputation by promoting the great work you are doing. Winning an award will provide you with a platform to celebrate your success.
Entering and winning the awards will deliver many other benefits, including:
- gain a fresh perspective and insight of your business and leadership style to help refine your strategy
- benchmark your business against other high achievers
- add a new dimension to your marketing efforts
- win recognition for your achievements from your industry peers
- boost staff morale
- raise your organisation's profile to help attract top talent and capital investment
- make the most of media coverage
A big thank you to the generosity of our Awards Partners Air New Zealand and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, and our Awards Supporters: Sudima Hotels & Resorts, ServiceIQ, Westpac, Crowe Horwath International, and Auckland Airport.